- 英文 （English）
This XF2 add-on along with the entire collection can be purchased for $35.00 USD. Your Premium upgrade will allow you to download as many XF2 add-ons as you like for one year. Please see the entire collection located in the Resources area at this URL:
Allows giving feedback on sellers and buyers.
The Trader add-on is designed to work on forums that use threads and posts to describe items for sale.
(Example of Trader history link in thread view)
(Example of Trader history page)
(Example of Selling history page)
(Example of Options page)
(Example of User group permissions)
- Trader history button in thread view.
- Trader history button in profile page.
- Trader history button in member card.
- Members can provide feedback on sellers and buyers.
- Members can edit their rating for specified time.
- Admin can edit or delete any rating.
- All phrases start with trader_ for your convenience.
- Download Andy-Trader-2.6.zip and unzip it.
- Copy the src/addons/Andy/Trader directory to your server.
- From the Admin Control Panel Install the add-on.
- View- Ability to view seller and buyer feedback.
- Rate- Ability to provide seller and buyer feedback.
- Admin- Ability to edit or delete any feedback.
This add-on creates a table called xf_andy_trader in your database. It also adds two fields to your xf_user table.
An importer is available for the following add-ons:
Trader Feedback System
Please contact Andy about importing. Note, you must have an empty xf_andy_trader table for the import process to function.
Questions and Answers:
Q: Can you include a link to the thread a feedback was given?
A: No. Classified threads are often deleted, clicking on dead links is not good.