- A TeamSpeak 3 server, PHP 5.4+
TeamSpeak 3 Integration allows you to establish a connection and manage your TeamSpeak servers from the comfort of the XenForo Admin Control Panel.
- Allows for XenForo user groups to be synced with TeamSpeak server groups. Essentially this allows you to automate the giving and removing of TeamSpeak server groups based on the groups that a XenForo user is part of. Users can associate their TeamSpeak identities with their XenForo usernames to establish a sync.
- Manage your TeamSpeak instance from the ACP.
- View connected clients across multiple virtual servers.
- Send alerts to connected clients via the ACP.
- Widgets for both the Widget Framework and XenPorta 2 including a server viewer.
- Extract the contents of the .zip file provided upon successful purchase.
- Upload the contents of the 'upload' folder to your root XenForo directory.
- Install the provided .xml file through the XenForo Admin Control Panel.
- Enter your TeamSpeak server details in the Admin Control Panel under the 'NixFifty: TeamSpeak 3 Integration Options' group.
Every effort has been made to ensure this add-on works in as many TeamSpeak environments as possible. Some environments may not be compatible with features of this add-on due to configuration decisions made by your web and TeamSpeak host and this is beyond our control.
If you are unsure as to whether or not your TeamSpeak server will be able to function with this add-on, you are welcome to open a Support Ticket and we can check for you before a purchase is made.